As humans we have a strong need to feel close to and valued by other people in order to function well in the world.
Why not try a few things different this week and see how you can start your journey towards feeling more connected.
Here are a few ideas to get you re-connected.
- Talk to someone rather than text
- Start a conversation with someone new
- Really ask how someone is feeling, and ensure you have time to really listen to the answer
- Spend some time with someone you haven’t seen for a while, suggest going for a walk, a coffee, or go with them on one of their errands.
- Being connected to people is vital to our well being and mental health.